A fun read-aloud now accompanied by a whole range of activities!
Inside you will find:
- teacher guide for interactive read aloud with stopping points available in bookmarks/sticky notes format, before and after reading activities
- a variety of worksheets targeting reading literature skills
- storytelling mini-book craft – now it is your student’s turn to narrate the story of the fox, the bear or the giraffe problem!
31 page altogether. You know exactly what you are buying – click View preview under the cover thumbnail!
If you have further questions, check thumbnails and preview or ask me in Questions And Answers or on my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you enjoyed using this product, you are welcome to leave feedback and make credits you can redeem to save money on further purchases. I would love to hear from you!
- If you are interested in more reading literature resources or would like to stay updated about the new products, sales and freebies, click the “Follow” button with the green star under the store logo.
- Thank you for interest in this product and happy teaching!
There are no reviews yet.